ABOUT CONSTRUCTION, DEMOLITION, RECYCLING, INC.:
C.D.R. is a family owned and operated trash transfer station located in Southampton, PA just outside of Philadelphia. Established in 1990 and recently expanded, we can accept debris from commercial haulers and residents with any size load accepted.
Permitted to accept up to 600 tons per day in our facility, more than 250 residents and commercial haulers use our service daily. Each vehicle is weighed by our certified electronic scale which records the amount of waste being discarded. After being weighed the vehicle will then pass through our radiation detector which will pick out any contaminated load that may be hazardous to our environment.
In addition, as the loads are being dumped, our friendly staff will sort out any material that can be recycled (including: metal, cardboard, clean fill, clean wood and yard waste), minimizing the amount of waste being taken to landfills.
* Must be a self starter with the initiative to work independently
* Responsible for picking and sorting loads of construction debris dumped at our facility
* Directing traffic
* Bailing cardboard
* Machine experience is a plus but not required
* Must have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure
* Must be reliable, on time and have a great work ethic
Wages are based upon experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k plan.
Please call (215) 322-2372 for inquiries
Feel free to come in and fill out an application. 1040 Industrial Boulevard, Southampton, PA 18966